Our “T-shaped” Content Services
Your content should perform two key functions at the same time:
- Provide new knowledge, how-to’s, etc. for your potential customers
- Build thought leadership, generating relevant traffic, demand, and quality leads for your business
We call this type of content “the T-shaped content.”
And it’s what you get when we create content for your business.
This little illustration below explains our “T-shaped content” approach even better:
We deliver our content services in these five steps:
1. Goal setting
What you get:
- Clarity about what your primary content creation goals are (or should be) and how we’ll help you reach them. [In most cases, your goal(s) would be to drive more targeted traffic, demand gen, awareness, etc.]
2. Content strategy
What you get:
- Deep research on audience and industry: We’ll go into your industry social networks, podcasts, forums, and your company’s internal resources to find your audience’s primary interests and pain points.
- From all that research, we’ll set up a 6-month content calendar with topic ideas for one (or more) piece(s) of content per week. With each topic, you also get a conversion optimization plan to convert readers to subscribers or leads.
Step 3: Content Creation (articles, case studies, ebooks, and/or white papers)
What you get:
- In-depth articles and/or case studies that’ll add value to your target audience(s) and potential customers. And, with our T-shaped approach (explained above), the content we create will help you generate demand/leads for your product/service.
[Depending on your industry and the topics we’re covering, we may also interview some of your team members — from time to time — (via Slack or email). This will help us draw from their market experience to create content relevant to your audience.]
- Images, graphics, and GIFs that add value (not random, irrelevant stock photos) and make your content more engaging.
Step 4: Content Distribution via SEO
- We’ll optimize your content to rank on search engines for keywords your target buyers search at different levels of their buying journey.
Step 5: Monitoring & optimization
- We’ll be closely monitoring content performance to see which content piece to spot opportunities for more traffic and conversions.
- Ongoing consulting via calls, Slack, and email — throughout the lifespan of your project.
What I like about PCS is that they’re not just creating really great content but also providing us with external expertise. This helps us better understand what works, what doesn’t, and where to look for traffic and user acquisition opportunities in SERPs.— MICHAL LESZCZYNSKI, GETRESPONSE
Our guarantee to you:
Content strategy so effective your traffic and lead sign-up numbers will go nowhere else but north.
Content so relevant and valuable for your target customers — you’d beat your chest an in-house expert or industry thought leader created it.
Our content service covers:
In-depth customer and industry research
— We’ll do this before we start creating your content; it helps to make sure we learn enough about your audience to create content they want to read.
Intent-based keyword research
— We’ll find keywords your target customers search with at every stage of the buying journey.
— A straightforward plan on how we’ll use your content to drive targeted traffic & conversions
4 long-form articles/month
— Content designed to attract and hold attention to drive demand/leads
— No fluff, only relevant content
— Content optimized to rank on search engines.
SEO writing, meta titles, keywords, etc.
Conversion copy in strategic areas in each article
— The goal here is to drive leads/sign-ups using your content, without being overly promotional
— product screenshots, illustrative examples, etc. in each content piece
— to make drafts ready to publish
Up to 2 rounds of revisions (if ever needed)
— to make content flawless and ensure it fits well with your brand style
- $5000/month (covering all the above )
- $2500 (a one-time fee for content strategy, including intent-based keyword research and a content calendar with enough content ideas/topics for the next 6 months)
Let’s discuss your content project
We’ll send you a reply today or during the next business day.