Get Detailed Briefs &
Outlines To Create
Content That Shows Subject Matter Expertise
& Thought Leadership
Does this sound like you?
— You have a content team (or maybe just one writer)
— You’re looking for a solution that’ll enable your content team to:
- create content that shows your brand’s unique points of view (POVs) on industry topics
- help show/demonstrate your expertise or authority in your industry
- produce content that converts because your audience is loving it and showing interest in your business
If this sounds like your situation right now, we can help.
Our simple four-step process
1. Set up a content calendar
2. Collaboration with internal subject matter experts (SMEs)
3. Create thorough briefs & outlines
4. Pass detailed briefs & outlines to writers
How much does it cost?
We have a minimum project fee of $1800/mo, covering everything we’ve outlined above for at least three topics.
Do you include any SEO recommendations in your briefs and outlines?
Yes, we do for most articles to drive search traffic.
But where we have to choose between SEO vs creating content, we focus more on helping you create content that shows your brand’s expertise and unique points of view, which — as you’d know — is what really helps you connect with buyers and earn their respect/trust, especially the enterprise-level ones).
Do you do custom content projects or you’re not that flexible?
Yes, we do. Let’s talk about it.
Can we do a trial of your services first?
Yes, we prefer it that way too… it shows both you and us what working together feels like. So we can get started with a month’s trial before signing up for anything long-term.
The content your team has been churning out has been absolutely amazing. Seriously couldn’t be more impressed with the quality.
– Senior Content Marketing Manager,
Welcome (now acquired by Optimizely)
Get in touch
Fill out the form below or schedule a call here
Super excited to hear about your content needs and how you want me (and my team) to help.
Once you fill out the form, I’ll send you a response, and we can take the conversation from there.